1. Personal Information.
When you register to our workshops, we may collect personal details about you such as name and e-mail. If you keep in touch with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages and our responses. We shall not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent as required by law, except to a third-party as required to help us send your information to you. Upon request, we will send you the information we keep about you.
If you purchase any product from Teacher Prix (Business name Priscila Alves Pereira Idiomas), we may collect financial information such as your payment details and or credit card information, whenever you purchase any service or product from Priscila Alves Pereira Idiomas
2. Usage Information.
When you visit this page, we collect web site usage information and information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer’s IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you arrived at one of our Websites via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page. The collection of this information allows us to, among other things, prepare for traffic load demands and to efficiently deliver content to you.
If we ever send you an e-mail that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an e-mail address by which you may request to receive no future notices.
5. Google Remarketing
We use the Google Adwords Remarketing feature to serve ads on Google partner sites. This feature allows us to identify that you have visited our website and so Google can display our advertisement to you on different websites. Several third-party vendors, including Google, purchase advertising space on Internet sites. We eventually hired Google to show our ads in these spaces.
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a particular person and can be used to identify that person. We will not consider personal information any data that must remain anonymous, so that it does not identify a particular user. We store and process your personal information on our computers and protect it under physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We use computer protections such as firewalls and data encryption, apply physical access controls to our buildings and files, and authorize access to personal information only for employees who need it to fulfill their professional responsibilities.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and personalized experience. To do this, we use your personal information to:
• provide the requested services and customer support;
• process transactions and send notices about your transactions
• resolve disputes, collect fees and solve problems;
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and ensure the enforcement of our User Agreement;
• customize, evaluate and improve our services, as well as the content and layout of our website;
• send you targeted marketing materials, service update notices and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
• compare information, for greater accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Marketing: We do not sell or lend your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content, and advertising.
If you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us or participate in our ad personalization programs, simply indicate your preference by sending us an email or simply clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in all of our emails.
We use reputable third parties to deliver the e-mails you will receive from our site if you subscribe to our e-mail newsletters or have chosen to receive information about our products and offers. These third-parties use unique identifiers and invisible images (often called “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) to perform message open sensing, message format sensing, and click-through sensing on behalf of us in order to bring you more relevant information. Content and some ad services in these e-mails are provided by us or a third-party ad server.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visit to this Web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
7. Links to Other Sites.
We have appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within our server environment. Occasions will arise when customer information is passed to third-party data processors but they will only act upon our instructions in order to perform the services required.
9. How do we share personal information with other parts:
We may share personal information with:
• Members of the Priscila Alves Pereira Idiomas corporate family to provide joint content, products and services (such as registration, transactions and customer support) to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, as well as to cooperate in decisions regarding their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services;
• Suppliers of the services under contract who collaborate in parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, billing activities, marketing, technology services). Our agreements stipulate that these service providers only use your information in relation to the services they perform for us, and not for their own benefit;
• Law enforcement authorities, government officials or other third parties when: we are required to do so by subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure; what we need to do this to comply with the law or credit card association rules; we are cooperating with an ongoing police investigation; we believe it, in good faith, that disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement;
• Other third parties with your consent or guidance to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the legislation on the processing of personal information is less stringent than that of your country. In cases where our company and a partner jointly promote our Services, we may disclose to the partner certain personal information such as the name, address and username of people who have signed up for our Services as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of enabling us and the Partner to evaluate the results of the promotion.
In this case, personal information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose The Priscila Alves Pereira Idiomas Company will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy. If you enroll in the Priscila Alves Pereira Idiomas Company directly on a third-party website or through a third-party application, any information entered on that website or app (and not directly on a Priscila Alves Pereria Idiomas Company website) will be shared with the owner of that website or app – and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
The content of this website is protected by copyright. No portion of this website may be copied or replicated in any form without the written consent of the website owner”.
Comments in our website our any social media from Teacher Prix (Priscila ALves Pereira Idiomas Company) are always welcome. However, we reserve the right to edit or delete any comments to this page or any other social media from Teacher Prix without notice, due to:
• Comments which a deemed to be spam or questionable spam
• Comments which include profanity of any kind
• Comments which contain language, ideas or concepts that could be deemed offensive
• Comments which contain hate speech, threats, direct attacks on an individual or group.
This page owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
This policy is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Last modified in Sep/2023
teacherprix.com - Rua Sava, 389, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo , Brazil.